Here is the brief guide about how to install kali linux on android without root. Kali linux is the best operating system for hackers for perform penetration testing with up to 100 and more tools. Installing kali linux gives full access to linux in your android smartphone without any rooting access. You can use all linux commands in this linux os in your android without any special tools. Working fine in all major android devices without any rooting. So you can enjoy linux features in your android.
In this post am sharing 2 easy methods which helps you to run linux in your mobile without linux deploy. All methods are completely safe and never harm your android mobiles. So you can use below tips in your android mobile without worry about your device performace.
Simply follow the below steps to install kali linux in your android mobile without rooting. Then you can do penetration testing and security research and other special features in your android mobile with kali linux.
How To Install Kali Linux On Android Using GNURoot :
- Download and install gnuroot from play store in your android mobile.
- Open the app and you will get many distro Linux roots which runs linux app.
- These linux roots allow other linux apps to run in your android mobile.
- Now click on any roots and tap Create New Rootfs button.
- Then your requested rootfs will start download in your device.
- After successfully download the file and choose Select the distro in the drop down list.
- Then mark on Launch as Fake Root and you will get root file on fake platform.
Finally you are done to install kali linux on your android mobile. Open linux using Gnuroot and enjoy kali linux features in your android mobile. Working similar to official linux os with all it’s features. It never hurt your device performance like other official linux deploy apps. So follow the above steps carefully and enjoy linux without rioot.
If above method doesn’t works in your android smartphone, Then simply follow the below second method. The below method working fine in all android versions without rooting your device.
Installing Kali Linux Using Linux deploy & VNC Viewer :
- At first download Linux deploy and VNC Viewer from Play store.
- Install these two apps in your android mobile and open Linux Deploy app.
- Tap on the download button icon on bottom and choose Kali Linux in in Distribution.
- On the list choose GUI Settings and enter your android screen resolution info.
- Now click on the install button and it takes 30 – 40 minutes to complete installation.
- After the successful installation select Configure option.
- Here post the configuration and tap on start button.
- Finally open the VNC Viewer and enter your your name, address and password.
That’s all you are successfully configured linux in your android mobile. Then you will be able to use linux in your android smartphone without root access. Working fine in all android mobiles without rooting. So guys enjoy linux in your android mobile and enjoy linux features.
If you have any issues while installing linux in your android mobile, Simply comment here. Also share this post with your friends.